WE WILL BE ACCEPTING PAVILION RENTALS ONLINE STARTING MARCH 1 FOR THE DATES OF MAY 1 - OCTOBER 1Facility Rental Information
The Niskayuna Recreation Department, in conjunction with the Niskayuna Highway Department, and under the auspices of the Niskayuna Town Board, has a variety of pavilions available to individuals or groups for rental. Please click on the link below for list of amenities by location:Park Amenities by Location
Click on the REC1 link below to reserve a park pavilion. If you do not already have an account with the Niskayuna/REC1 website, you will need to create one. Once on the website, click on "Facility Rentals" then click on the park you are interested in renting.REC1 Online Registration
- All parks are open from 1/2 hour after sunrise to 1/2 hour before sunset.
- Pavilions can only be rented by Town of Niskayuna residents.
- Park rules are conspicuously posted.
- Please pick up after your dog.
- Carry in-carry out trash policy must be followed.
- Individual residents who rent a pavilion may serve alcohol with proof of at least $500,000 worth of liability insurance on homeowner policy of renter.
- Groups who hire an outside vendor such as a caterer or entertainment must provide proof of at least $1,000,000 worth of liability insurance by the vendor.
- All state and local laws apply.
- All reservations require a refundable $200 security deposit in addition to the park reservation fee.
- Please select date carefully; reservation fee is non-refundable.
- An additional reservation fee will be charged if rental date is changed.
Click on a park name for more information on that park
This large park is located on River Road adjacent to the Niskayuna Transfer Station. Amenities include baseball fields, dog park (permit required), playground, pond, basketball courts, driving range, covered pavilion, separate restrooms, tennis courts and Mohawk River and Bike Path access. Driving range open every day from 10:00 am until 7:00 pm, weather permitting, from mid-May through October. Pavilion can accommodate about 75 people, and may be reserved at cost of $180 per day. To map the location of this park, use this address: 2555 River Road, Niskayuna, NY 12309.
This park is located on River Road near the intersection with Rosendale Road. Amenities include modern childrens' playground, a covered pavilion with restrooms, softball fields, a basketball court, large open area and natural walking area. Tennis courts and additional playground located behind park at schools. Pavilion can accommodate about 150 people, and may be reserved at cost of $180 per day. To map the location of this park, use this address: 2850 River Road, Niskayuna, NY 12309.
This park is located off Westmoreland Drive in the Avon Crest development. Amenities include playground, tennis courts, small covered pavilion with restrooms, basketball court, softball field, and large open area. Pavilion can accommodate about 25 - 30 people, and may be reserved at a cost of $180 per day. To map the location of this park, use this address: 780 Westmoreland Drive, Niskayuna, NY 12309. BUILDING
Community Center rental fee is $50.00 per hour based on a minimum
of three hours to be paid with reservation or Rental fee for not for-profit group that operates within the Town of Niskayuna that primarily serves the residents of Niskayuna is $50 for 3 hours of use. Rental fee includes cost of supervisor and extra 1
/2 hour before event for set-up and h hour after event for cleanup. Additional time used will be billed. A $200 security deposit will be required at time of reservation and only residents of the Town of Niskayuna may rent the building. The event Supervisor is responsible for integrity of building, and cannot
help with chaperoning or cleaning up.
For more information, please contact Julie Lohre