Facility Rental Information
The Niskayuna Recreation Department, in conjunction with the Niskayuna Highway Department, and under the auspices of the Niskayuna Town Board, has a variety of pavilions available to individuals or groups for rental. Please click on the link below for list of amenities by location:
Click on the REC1 link below to reserve a park pavilion. If you do not already have an account with the Niskayuna/REC1 website, you will need to create one. Once on the website, click on "Facility Rentals" then click on the park you are interested in renting.
- All parks are open from 1/2 hour after sunrise to 1/2 hour before sunset.
- Pavillions can only be rented by Town of Niskayuna residents.
- Park rules are conspicuously posted.
- Please pick up after your dog.
- Carry in-carry out trash policy must be followed.
- Individual residents who rent a pavilion may serve alcohol with proof of at least $500,000 worth of liability insurance on homeowner policy of renter.
- Groups who hire an outside vendor such as a caterer or entertainment must provide proof of at least $1,000,000 worth of liability insurance by the vendor.
- All state and local laws apply.
- All reservations require a refundable $200 security deposit in addition to the park reservation fee.
- Please select date carefully; reservation fee is non-refundable.
- An additional reservation fee will be charged if rental date is changed.
Click on a park name for more information on that park
Jeff Blatnick Park
This large park is located on River Road adjacent to the Niskayuna Transfer Station. Amenities include baseball fields, dog park (permit required), playground, pond, basketball courts, driving range, covered pavilion, separate restrooms, tennis courts and Mohawk River and Bike Path access. Driving range open every day from 10:00 am until 7:00 pm, weather permitting, from mid-May through October. Pavilion can accommodate about 75 people, and may be reserved at cost of $90 weekday / $170 weekend day or holiday use. To map the location of this park, use this address: 2555 River Road, Niskayuna, NY 12309.
River Road Park
This park is located on River Road near the intersection with Rosendale Road. Amenities include modern childrens' playground, a covered pavilion with restrooms, softball fields, a basketball court, large open area and natural walking area. Tennis courts and additional playground located behind park at schools. Pavilion can accommodate about 150 people, and may be reserved at cost of $90 weekday / $170 weekend day or holiday use. To map the location of this park, use this address: 2850 River Road, Niskayuna, NY 12309.
Avon Crest Park
This park is located off Westmoreland Drive in the Avon Crest development. Amenities include playground, tennis courts, small covered pavilion with restrooms, basketball court, softball field, and large open area. Pavilion can accommodate about 25 - 30 people, and may be reserved at a cost of $90 weekday / $170 weekend day or holiday use. To map the location of this park, use this address: 780 Westmoreland Drive, Niskayuna, NY 12309.
Community Center Park
This park is located behind the Niskayuna Community Center on Aqueduct Road. Amenities include large Community Center, outdoor pool (membership required), large covered pavilion with restrooms, playground, football and lacrosse fields. Community Center may be reserved--cost is $50 per hour with 3 hour minimum. Pool is open from mid-June through Labor Day each summer. A variety of pool membership options are available. Pavilion can accommodate 150 to 200 people, and may be reserved at a cost of $90 weekday / $170 weekend day or holiday use. To map the location of this park, use this address: 2682 Aqueduct Road, Niskayuna, NY 12309
For more information, please contact Julie Lohre